Sunday, August 1, 2010

Music and Laughter

Music and laughter:  what more could I ask for!?!  We went over to our good friends house last night for pizza and a time of prayer and worship.  Todd and Lori played their guitars while the rest of us sang praises to the God we worship.  It was nice and uplifting night....and one I needed after working 2 12 hour days in a row and knowing I another tomorrow.  The evening left us with a warm feeling in our hearts....we have great friends and an even GREATER God.

I have not noticed side effects from the drugs this time other than the fact that I now have cankles.  Now that I know how to post pics, I could put one on here but believe me, its ugly!  I woke up Saturday morning with super swollen ankles, face, etc...  Even my fingers looked like sausages.  I've been drinking water like crazy to try to flush the fluid out and avoiding salt where I can.  Other than that, I have been super exhausted but that could mostly be from stress, work, church and extra activities...it might not have anything to do with the drugs.  :)  I was in bed the last two evenings by 8:15.

We have church this morning where a missionary from France is giving the service.  He is Annettes dad and I cant wait to meet him.  After church, I will come home to rest while Dustin goes fishing.  In the evening we have friends coming over to hang out for a bit.  A fun weekend in all!  I hope you are enjoying yours as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment