Thursday, August 19, 2010

Egg Update

Well, Doc called this afternoon and said to continue on my meds for another day.  I have another appointment tomorrow morning for another blood draw and ultrasound for what will hopefully be the last look at my innerds before heading to Indy on Sunday for egg retrieval surgery.  Of course, this will all depend on how my labs and eggs look tomorrow. 

Good friends of ours, Paul and Carey, have offered to go to Indy with us on Sunday.  D is very excited about this:  he wont have to sit in the waiting room alone now!  Im also thankful for the moral support and the company!!

Keep praying!  We sure are!

No comments:

Post a Comment