Saturday, February 20, 2010

2 Slobs live here!

This is the first weekend in many many weekends that we have not had anything planned.  Most of our weekends are usually taken up by work, church activities, or friends...and Im not complaing about that!  But I would be lying if I didnt say I was ELATED that we had a weekend to ourselves for once.  So, what did we do, you ask?!  NOTHING!

I got off work friday around 5 PM.  I ran to Kroger and got the ingredients to make Dustins favorite hot chicken dip, hit the redbox for a movie or two, and home to veg.  I made D's dip, put a pizza in the oven, movie into the dvd player......and was asleep by 8:30!  I woke up to a pillow hitting me in the face....D telling me to go to bed because I was snoring so loud he couldn't hear the movie! 

I am officially an old goat! 

We are hoping to head to the movies this evening with Dave and Annette to see Dear John.  Church tomorrow, AWANA tomorrow night, and then back to work Monday!  All in all, a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment