Monday, June 28, 2010

Sunny with a chance of....

Dustin and I just returned from a much needed 4 days off of life!  We went to the Maibach cabin in Michigan and spent a 4 days relaxing!  Dustin fished pretty much non-stop for 4 days.  I went with him a few times...and caught my first fish ever!  Of course I wouldnt touch it so I swung it around on the pole and smacked D in the back of the head with it!  "Take it off, take it off" Im yelling to him!  Im the only person I know who goes fishing but crys when they actually catch a fish because Im worried the hook is hurting it! 

Some friends of ours joined us for 2 of the days and we had a good time with them.  They brought their almost 2 year old son with them, and we werent too sure how that was going to work, but he did really well!  It was fun to watch him "discover" all the new things!  He even go to go on his first boat ride, and his first tubing ride there!  He makes the cutest expresssions and it was a blast to watch him!

We are back to work now....back to the daily grind feeling a little bit more rested!  :)

1 comment: