Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Names....

I just read my cousin Sarah's blog.  She is asking for guesses as to what sex her child (to be born SOON!)  is going to be.  She knows what sex it is....I think she just gets a kick out of hearing all of our opinions and our reasoning to back them up!  Too funny... Im sure she and Klint are getting a great laugh at all of our musings!

Her question made me start to think about baby names.  Since it seems like Dustin and I are never going to have a child, I thought I would share some of the names that have made our "maybe someday" list.  Feel free to use one of them in the future for your children....if you dare!  :)

Boy Names: 
Torque
Hatch
Breaux (my fave!)
Declan (the name we would most likely use)
Broghan
Danson (though Dustin claims Danson Donovan sounds like a really fruity mans name!)
Cletus....not really...just thought Id throw that in for a laugh.
Grayer
Stone
Steel
Lincoln
Phinn
Darian
Truth
Brooks

Girl Names:
Austin
Broghan
DaVeigh (pronounced Davey)
Brandon
Aria
Damarrah
Brekyn
Grey
Merritt
Stone
Dallas
Derikah
Derrin
Ardyn
Dyllan

Now you see why we dont have kids:  God is saving them from being tortured by us from day one with a weird name!

No comments:

Post a Comment