It seems as though every thing I touch lately breaks within moments of being in my posession! Let me recount the past few weeks and thier little "incidents":
* I dropped the HACH meter at work (that we use to test the water for Chlorine breakthru every 4 hours) and it wouldnt turn back on. I WAS able to "fix" it about 3 hours later, after totally ticking off the charge nurse....the steam was visible coming out of her ears!
* I primed my saline bag right into an electrical socket. Not only did I get shocked (FUN! I assure you!) but I also blew up the outlet and the dialysis machine!
* I dropped a piece of just buttered (heavily!) homemade garlic bread on my brand new L.L. Bean shirt....I had only been wearing it for literally 10 min....for the first time EVER!
* I dropped my toothbrush in the toilet! Not kidding!
* I let two kids who were screwing around kick a hole in the center consel of my truck! D chewed me out for that one!
* I drove D's truck and somehow, mysteriously, there is now a big dent in the side that wasnt there before! I swear I did not hit anything!
* I spilled an entire can of pop into our toaster. Luckily it was not plugged in or I would have probably received another shock!
So.....for those of you who are considering asking me to babysit anytime soon....you may want to reconsider. I am not clumsy on purpose...but I cannot guarantee your child will be returned in one piece! Ha! I better sign off now before I break my laptop....