Saturday, November 12, 2011

SIX thru TWELVE

Whoops!  It's not that I have not been thankful the past few days, it's just that I'm consistently inconsistent.  :)  So....let's play catch up.

I'm thankful for:
6) good jobs for my husband and I.

7)  Family.  I've enjoyed getting to know Dustin's family over the past few years and also getting to know my brother and Sis in law better as well.  I've also made more of an effort to make it "back home" to see my mom more this year.  I'm so thankful for the times we all have together and hope to make it more of a "habit."  We love you...each of you!

8)  a free country.  Thank you to those who have fought, or are fighting, to keep it that way.  God bless the USA!

9)  Beverages.  Seriously.  If asked my favorite food, I would probably say coffee, diet Mountain Dew, diet Coke, apple cider, MGD 64, water.  I know fluids are not technically a food, per say, but I'm a drinker.....and therefore, I'm thankful for beverages.

10)  a hubby with a great sense of humor.  Exactly how many times can we watch Super Troopers in one lifetime?!?! 

11)  those who have influenced my past (good AND bad!).  Today we said "goodbye" to the woman I knew as Grandma Gerber.  It was a melancholy day filled with tears, laughter, and family.  *sigh*  She will be missed. 

12)  my favorite sneakers:  my purple and black ROOS!  I wear them EVERYWHERE!

I'll keep working on my list.  What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment