Saturday, November 5, 2011

IV and V

IV:  I'm thankful for a warm bed to sleep in at night.  There are so many people around this world who don't even have such a simple thing as a soft bed to sleep in at night and that, that breaks my heart.  We have so many things in the world that we take for granted.  I think we all, me included, take things like food, shelter, and even a bed, for granted.  We think we are entitled to them.  And yes, maybe we are.  BUT, isn't everybody?  So...today, I'm thankful for my bed!

V:  I'm thankful for my friends, family, and my awesome husband.  I would not be the woman I am today without each of them (and if you are reading this, I'm sure you are included in that list as either a friend or family) and I am so thankful for you!  Thanks for sticking by me over the years, for supporting me during the hard times, and laughing with me during the good.

No comments:

Post a Comment