Sunday, November 20, 2011

18...19...20

I am thankful for:

18.  Entertaining movies and books.  My mind is always going...thank goodness I have things to keep it occupied.  Plus, I love to read!  I can't imagine not knowing how or living in a country or area where books, magazines, and movies were foreign concepts.

19.  my husbands painting skills!  This past weekend he spent hours painting our entry way and living room.  He is so patient and steady-handed.  The rooms look great!  I'll post pics once the furniture can be pushed back and things hung up on the wall.

20.  the new appliances in our home.  When we moved, we purchased all new appliances, sparing no expense on some options.  The bigger washing machine, the convection oven, the fridge...all have made my life much more simple....and for that, I am truly grateful.

1 comment:

  1. well, if dustin needs more painting practice...we've got just the room for him ( :

    ReplyDelete