I love waking up early. There is so much peace in being in a dark home before the sun comes up. This morning, I stood, looking out the bay window in the kitchen from 6:30 to about 7:45. I stood watching the sky lighten up, praying, thanking the Lord for the blessings I have in my life.
One of the things I am so thankful for is the help we have received in preparing for taking children into our home in the next few months!
*Friends from my Bible Study group (Thanks Rebekah Trulock, Jessica Crosby, and many other ladies! We are truly blessed!)
* Former neighbors (Thanks, Lisa Rosier!)
* Distant cousins (Thanks Klint & Sarah Fiechter)
* A group in Bluffton known as the Salt & Light group (an AWESOME group of people with loving and Christ-like hearts!)
* Many other friends (Julie Call, Kelly McFadden, Nikki Surface, Destiny Dice, Laura Stieglitz, Jamie Bultimeier, Trent and Mandy Regier, Brenda Fiechter)
* And many more...If I left someone out, please know it was not on purpose! Clothes, a crib, toys, book bags, diapers, stroller, car seats, beds, bedding, furniture, games, etc, etc, etc. came piling in and we are SO grateful!
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT! We could not have been prepared without each of you! Seriously!
AND......DRUM ROLL PLEASE!.........
I BELIEVE WE PASSED OUR HOME STUDY WHEN THE SOCIAL WORKER WAS HERE YESTERDAY! She said everything was in order and that if she had any other questions, she would call us and finish over the phone. She thought our license should be completed by November 1st. :)
A sincere thank you to you all! I tip my cap to you!