Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Here Come's Peter Cotton Tail

The Easter Bunny was very good to Little M this year!  3 Easter baskets and 2 Easter Egg hunts.  I think someone is spoiled!
 


She was very excited that the Easter Bunny had left her eggs while she was napping!

This was an easy egg to find.  The Easter Bunny was pretty sly with some of his hidings; it took M quite a while to find them all.

Little M participated in the Easter Egg hunt at the campground, too.


She was excited that her name was drawn for a big chocolate rabbit.  I was excited that it was WHITE chocolate, which I HATE and will not be tempted to pinch at all!


Counting her eggs.  She had the least amount of eggs for her age group but she didn't care at all.


My friend Karen and her little boy went with us on the egg hunt.  He collected many more eggs than M.


Playing on the playground after the egg hunt.  Typical Little M there...always talking or goofing off!


Easter baskets from Grandma Ricki (my mom), us, and her grandparents in Florida

Doesn't the Mini Utility Bin from Thirty-One look so cute as an Easter basket?!  I had her name put on it and she loves it!  It sits on her dresser now and holds all her coloring books, crayons, pencils, etc.  I love things that are fun AND functional!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment