Thursday, February 21, 2013

Busy Bee's

The past two weeks have been busy!  Here are a few pictures of what the past two weeks have looked like...and they don't even include pictures of preschool, visits, speech testing, hockey games, a trip back to Sterling for me, or Friday morning church group.  Whew! 

Gracie came over to play

Valentines Day surprises!

Reading Bass Master magazine and telling me all about how Dustin is going to bring home the big trophy this year.

It was our turn to provide snack at preschool.  "M" wanted butterflies...so, butterflies she got.

Dance class!  She is taking a combo class that includes ballet, tap, and gymnastics.  She loves it!


We found a warm-ish day to go outside and burn off some energy on the Barbie bike.

Making brownies

Worked on our scissor skills and writing our name on her Valentines Day heart swag. 
 
 
All in all, a fun, but exhausting two weeks.  I'm looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend...and catching up on Downton Abbey.

3 comments:

  1. She looks so adorable in her ballet outfit ( : I've been thinking about you guys lately, everyone's been sick off & on (mostly me) for a while but after that I'd love to schedule a playdate! I know you're the snow queen, but i'm sick of winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is adorable, Mandi!!!

    (LOVE the butterfly snack, btw!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I just read your last 2 posts and have tears in my eyes! How incredibly sweet...Who knows what the future holds for your family and this precious little girl...but how sweet that she is being lavished with love and care NOW. That you are investing in her without abandon, even when you know it could end with some heartache if she goes back home...I LOVE seeing God's people in action. Wow!

    ReplyDelete