Wednesday, January 25, 2012

R.O.D.E.O

It's bulls and blood
It's dust and mud
It's the roar of a Sunday crowd
It's the white in the knuckles
The gold in the buckle
He'll win the next go 'round
It's boots and chaps
It's cowboy hats
It's spurs and latigo
It's the ropes and the reins
And the joy and the pain
And they call the thing rodeo


One of my favorite things to do here on a Saturday night is to go to the rodeo at Hat Creek Arena in Van Wert.  I love the sounds, the smells, the excitement.  So, if you would ever like to join me, just let me know.  Its always a good time!

(Please excuse the horrible pictures.  There's only so much you can do with a crowd and a camera phone)



The place is ALWAYS packed!  Standing room only!


One of my favorite pictures!  JD looks deep in thought....

No comments:

Post a Comment