Thursday, January 19, 2012

2012

Oh my WOW!

I just looked at my blog and realized that it has been over a month since I last had anything to say.  (My hubby would disagree with that!  Hee, hee)  So, I've been racking my brain to see if there is anything rattling around up there that would really be of importance to you.....and, sadly, the answer is NO.  What can I say?  2012 has been pretty uneventful so far.  For that, I think I'm grateful. 

So, let me update you on the year so far in bullet points:

* No call yet on foster children

* Our beautiful Maybelline (my truck) had an intimate encounter with a telephone pole on Jan 2 and is awaiting beautification

* Dustin has been working long hours

* Mandi has not

* Its only Jan and I've already gotten to catch up with two great friends I have not talked to in quite a while.  That makes me smile!

* I've already broken every one of my New Years Resolutions (what can I say?  Goals are NOT my thing!)

* We have not had any snow :(

Life here is pretty much Status Quo...and for that, I'm happy!

I hope 2012 is treating you well, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment