Monday, December 5, 2011

Thankful: 21-30

 I bet you thought I had forgotten to finish my "thankful list".  Nope...just, as usual, a little behind.  :)

21:  the fact that I can whistle.  That will someday come in useful, Im sure. 

22:  skills.  (see above.  Ha, ha!)  I don't really feel like I excell in any one thing, but I am able to follow directions in cooking and earn A++ in sarcasm.  That has to count for something, right?!

23:  the internet.  How did we ever function without this handy little time waster?

24:  My organizational and time management skills.  I love a clean, clutter free house and I use these skills daily!

25:  the fact that my husband and I laugh together DAILY! 

26:  the color purple (the actual color, not the movie)

27:  Argyle socks

28:  Life lessons we've been blessed with over the years

29:  camping, camp fires, camp grounds, campers....can you tell I love camping

30:  Time spent outside:  Walks, hikes, bike rides, a day spent at the lake, the moutains, snow....I love it all!  How can you deny a creator when you are surrounded by such beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment