Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Bin Laden II

In reply to a nasty phone call I got during the night last night (Thank you for that, by the way!  I usually get 3 or 4 hours of sleep a night....thanks for calling and waking me up!  Much appreciated!) I thought maybe, in order to preserve my sleep for tonight, I better clarify my Bin Laden posting!

Read on...

I did not mean to imply that I am not thankful that the war is considered over or that the troops did not deserve praise.  Of course they do.  So, thank you to all the troops (both involved now or in the past) for your hard and diligent work for our country!  You do a job that many would not even consider...and get paid WAAAAYYY to little for it!  THANK YOU!

My original post about was Bin Laden was not even really about him....more it was questioning how we should feel in response to his death.   Yes, in the Bible, it mentions many times when the victors celebrated winning and the destruction of their rivals.  I was just questioning what the difference in celebrating/gloating of those times (pre the death of Christ) looked like compared to what it should look like now. 

So, TIM, I hope you are happy with my revised statement there.  If you aren't, do me a favor and DO NOT call me at midnight to debate it!  GOOFBALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment