Seriously...I have nothing to say. Updating my blog has been on my "TO DO" list for WEEKS...and I keep putting it off. Because, I have nothing to say. Writers block? Or is my life really that boring?!?
I seem to be busy ALL THE TIME but never really doing anything that is blog-worthy. I am a neat freak (which is TOTALLY different from a clean freak, I assure you) so I spend a great deal of every day organizing some part of my house. The home office, the fridge, closets, the freezer, the garage, cupboards, dresser drawers...and when I'm done, I start all over again. I abhore clutter and things out of place in the house, so I spend a large amount of time picking up after the three children. Yes, I said three. Count them: R, A, and Dustin!
Other than my obsessive neat-picking (not nit picking, though I've been known to do that as well!) I spend a great deal of my time shutteling kids. The girls have visits with their parents on Tuesday, Thursday, Fri, Sat, Sunday. I get to drive them to all of that. Yippie for me!
Other excitement in our house lately:
* Both girls were failing 3-4 classes at mid-terms &
* Both girls have worked very hard to bring their grades up!
* One of the girls came down with a nasty case of scabies. We don't know where or how she got them. No one else in the house has the issue. So, I got to spend a good three days de-lousing my house. Several times. And de-lousing a child. Several times. Fun times....I know you are jealous.
* D has been working extra so I've only seen him a tiny bit the past few weeks. I'm not complaining: we are thankful for the extra income before Christmas!
* I had my wisdom teeth removed last week.....with NO sedation. That was fun! (sarcasm font)
* I'm looking forward to my next trip to Indy to see Tyler, Janna, and baby B! Oh....that IS news worth a blog. I'll do that one next!
I hope you are all doing well out there in blogville! :)