Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day Lugs

Sunday evening we had a cookout at our house.  It was the first time we have entertained a large group at our new house and it was GLORIOUS!  We actually had room for everybody!  How awesome!

We had a huge amount of food (I did run out of tables for serving and had to use the deck of our boat for the "boat buffett" of desserts) and a fun time teaching my brother and his wife, Janna, how to play our favorite game:  DIRTY BOARD!  And, for once, I did not cheat.  :)  (I would like to point out that I did not win....Hmmmm....gonna have to get my sticky fingers warmed up for the next game.)

Monday, Labor Day, brought on the Labor Day lugs.  As in....we did NOTHING all day!  Watched TV, worked in the garage/barn, watched movies, ate, slept, napped, ate, watched movies, slept....NO-Thing!  It was awesome!  You don't get many days like that as an adult! 

Now, back to reality!  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment