Sunday, February 20, 2011

Freaky Food Friday

While in Chicago last week, we made Friday a freaky food day.  We made a pact to try something new at every restaurant we ate at.  First came alligator, then came friend pickles. 

Lisa and Dustin firmly believed that we had struck out in our food adventures, but Phil and I were not sure we agreed.  The alligator was a little tough, but tasty.  And pickles....well, in my opinion, you can never go wrong with pickles!  :)

We returned home Sunday evening to a surprise visit from my Dad and Deb.  Thanks so much for the Valentines surprise, both of you!

Dustins Valentines gift was bought at Bass Pro shops:  rain gear for the upcoming fishing tournaments.  I rolled my eyes but he loves it and that's all that matters!

I hope you all had a wonderful Valentines Day with your loved ones!  I spent mine with Dustin, Lisa, and Annette:  a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment